Professional Christmas light installation in the Lower Mainland!
Don’t dampen the holiday spirit with the hassle and danger of hanging your own Christmas lights. Instead, sit back and enjoy a hot cocoa with your family while we quickly and safely install your lights!
This holiday season, Even Brighter lights will be providing roofline Christmas light installations on residential properties. Our lights are custom cut for each project, resulting in a clean and festive look.
We’ll make sure that all the important details, like power supply, safety and function are taken care of, ensuring that no breakers will be tripped or shorted out.
Our all-inclusive holiday light service includes installation, post-holiday takedown, commercial-grade LED lights, and neat and tidy storage solutions to keep your lights in tip top shape for next year.
The commercial-grade LED difference
At Even Brighter Holiday Lights, we only use commercial-grade LED bulbs. This is because:
- Commercial-grade LEDs are brighter than retail lights, while still being much more energy-efficient than their retail counterparts. Keep your power bill low this holiday season by making the switch to commercial-grade lights.
- The sealed bulb design and higher quality materials used to make our lights mean they are less likely to succumb to water damage and are much more durable than retail lights.
- These lights are custom fit to your home, so you only need to buy the exact amount of lights needed for your property.
- Commercial-grade LEDs will last much longer than retail lights, typically burning for about 60,000 hours before a replacement is needed. Bulb replacements are easy, as bulbs can be removed one at a time without impacting the entire strand of lights.
- Commercial-grade cords are thicker and made to last. This helps to mitigate shortages and water damage, which is a huge benefit throughout Vancouver winters.
Available bulbs and colours
For our roofline displays, we will be offering G30 Commercial grade LEDs in the following colour options:
- Warm white for a more traditional, cozy look
- Cool white for a contemporary winter look
- Festive red and green to add some colour to your home
- Candy cane red and white for a fun holiday look